Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the blog title and my url

Why did I choose the title [TODO]? hmm.. that was mainly because fluxcapacitor was not available. But really, [TODO] is the most common comment I put into my code so I can come back later and finish what I haven't. If one opens any of my WIP code, then they are most likely to encounter this word than anything else in the English language. Is TODO even a real word? Never mind, that's besides the point. So, In a way this is a tribute to this beautiful four letter "word" that I depend on so much.

Coming to the URL gallopinggoats. It just occurred to me, the very image of it in my mind was so funny I just had to do it. So, juts like everything I do, on a whim I decided to use that.

Note to future me: There mystery solved. If you are wondering why then this is the answer you were looking for. How are the empirical studies coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment